Graduated in Law, Autonomous University of Barcelona, 1986
Degree in Advanced Legal European Studies. College of Europe, Bruges (Belgium), 1987
Executive Management Programme at IESE, 2003
Jordi Faus has been practising law for over 30 years. He began his career in the law firm of Agustín Jausàs and in 1997 he founded Faus & Moliner, a Spanish boutique law firm specialized in legal matters typical of the pharmaceutical industry and of other companies which operate in the life sciences sector.
Jordi Faus is the author of several publications on issues of community law and pharmaceutical law. His works include “Pharma, a journey through the pharmaceutical industry” (2008) and the “Pharmaceutical Law Treaty” co-directed with Professor José Vida (2017).
Faus & Moliner has been recognized as the best Spanish law firm for Pharmaceutical Law by various international publications. Since 2012 the Chambers & Partners Guide has considered Jordi Faus as one of the best lawyers in Spain, capable of combining knowledge, innovation and full dedication to clients.
- ¿Queremos algo más que un medicamento barato?
- Los incentivos en favor de los medicamentos huérfanos
- A propósito de la Estrategia Española de Medicina Personalizada
- Vuelva Vd. el mes que viene …
- Global Legal Insights to: Pricing & Reimbursement 2020
- Medical visits and Covid-19
- Competition Law and Covid-19
- The government approves to relax public procurement and corporate governance rules in view of Covid-19
- Spanish Government declares State of Emergency. How does this affect companies in the life sciences sector?
- The Supreme Court confirms when executives can be sanctioned for the anticompetitive behavior of their companies