Law Degree, University of Pompeu Fabra, 1995.
Master degree in Legal Practice, 1996.
Program of Tax Consultancy and Management, ESADE, 1999.
Eduard Rodellar joined Faus & Moliner in 1998 and has wide experience in mercantile and procedural law, as well as in the field of clinical trials and post-authorisation studies with medicinal products and medical devices. He also deals regularly with issues related with public procurement, especially in the pharmaceutical and hospital sector.
Faus & Moliner has been internationally acknowledged as the best law firm in Spain in pharmaceutical law in various publications.
Eduard Rodellar speaks Spanish, Catalan, English and French.
- Efectivamente, la experiencia es un grado
- UNICOM o cómo identificar los medicamentos sin equívocos
- Que no pare la investigación
- Aprender de la experiencia
- ¿Y los estudios observacionales para cuándo?
- Legal consequences of the electronic notifications in the administrative procedures
- New crimes for which a company may be liable in Spain
- A new legal framework for the protection of trade secrets
- New Spanish Data Protection Law: the latest features on the processing of personal and health data
- The new rules on data protection facilitate biomedical research in Spain