Graduated in Law, University of Barcelona.
Xavier Moliner has been practising law for over 32 years. In 1997 he founded Faus & Moliner together with his partner Jordi Faus. Faus & Moliner is a Spanish boutique law firm specialized in dealing with legal matters typical of the pharmaceutical industry and of other companies which operate in the life sciences sector.
Xavier Moliner has written various articles on product liability, public procurement and data protection, and speaks about these topics at conferences frequently.
Faus & Moliner has been internationally acknowledged as the best law firms in Spain in pharmaceutical law by various publications.
In May 2019, the Chambers & Partners Guide considered Xavier Moliner as a professional with a solid experience in the sector, regularly assisting clients with public procurement issues, including appeals against awards and tender processes. Clients praise him for being «very clued up on the ins and out of the law».
Xavier Moliner regularly advises Spanish, European and US companies operating in the life sciences sector and has extensive experience in public procurement and product liability. He speaks Spanish, Catalan and English and he has wide international experience.
- No tenemos remedio
- Resueltas algunas dudas acerca de los contratos menores
- Se impone la colaboración ante prácticas anticompetitivas
- La excepción hace la regla: el camino a la contratación totalmente electrónica
- El blockchain ha venido para quedarse
- 180º turn: errors by the winner of a tender when submitting formal documents may now be remedied
- Spanish Commercial Courts have jurisdiction over debt recovery claims when such claims are related to unfair competition lawsuits
- The rights of patients justify a final “No” to the ATE’s even under the new Spanish Law on Public Tenders
- The supply price and its payment cannot depend on the use of products and equipment by the Administration calling the tender
- The new Law on Public Procurement