Degree in Law, University Pompeu Fabra.
Masters of Law and a Postgraduate degree in Commercial Law, IDEC-University Pompeu Fabra.
Finished Law Studies, University of Connecticut School of Law, United States.
Studying Degree in Business Administration.
Mercè Maresma joined the team of Faus & Moliner in 2015 and she is specializing in pharmaceutical law, public procurement, administrative law and corporate law.
Mercè Maresma is fluent in Spanish, Catalan and English.
- The CJEU states that the technical requirements should not refer to the key features of a company’s products or services
- Avanzamos, pero difícilmente existirán los IPT europeos
- Transparency news regarding prices of medicinal products and marketing authorization applications
- The e-Administration: an unfinished business
- Tender specifications cannot grant points to the offering of equipment which is not linked to the subject matter of the procurement contract