Degree in Law, ESADE.
Double Master in Legal Practice and International Law, ESADE and Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi in Milan.
LLM in competition law, King’s College London, 2016.
Laura Marquès joined the team of Faus & Moliner in 2017 and she is specializing in competition law.
Laura Marquès speaks Catalan, Spanish, English and Italian.
- The importance of defining the relevant product market
- The possibility of bringing unfair competition cases to the Spanish Competition Authority
- It is legitimate to limit the maximum authorized ex-factory price to the units of product dispensed in Spain and publicly funded
- New protection measures for whistleblowers who report breaches of EU Law
- Claiming damages for competition law infringements has become easier